Technological fabrics with extreme comfort.
Manufactures of t-shirt
Vicente Uncategorized clothes man, denim produce in portugal, factory, high quality clothing is sustainable, Manufacture of clothes in Portugal, Manufacture of high quality clothes in Portugal, Manufactures of t-shirt, Portugal, textile
The frequently asked questions!
– how fast can you develop samples/production? Depending on the time of year and the sample, if we use our fabrics in our stock normally we can develop the sample in one week. For production we normally have a delivery time of 6/8 weeks after receiving the order.
– can you supply any fabrics?
Yes, we work in a fully factored basis.
– what are your minimum quantities? 100 per style
– where are your factories located? Povoa de varzim , 15 minutes from Porto airport
– Are you an agent or a factory? We’re a Factory that develops the prototypes and molds inside and de prototypes .The productions are made in our partners controlled by us. We can produce men and women knit and woven fabrics.
Vicente Uncategorized Choose your models Choose your deisgn Persolaliza your t shirt Does your clothing brand, classic tee for men, clothes man, Create fashion Brand, Does your clothing brand, Manufactures of t-shirt, produce high-quality clothing
When you look in your wardrobe, you’ll probably be bombarded by the amount of tee that you actually own. The great thing about tee is that they are probably the most versatile and easily worn piece of clothing that any man can own. With a variety of colours and styles available to you, it’s easy to get a little sidetracked when you’re in the market for a fresh tee.
Over here at Idle HQ, we believe that every man should, at least, own the basics when it comes to T-shirts. White, grey, black and navy, possibly the easiest colours to team with a multitude of looks for a variety of occasions. With the ability to wear them on their own, or, layer them up for a cracking spring look – no matter what the weather, the tee is here to stay. Buy them in bulk or splurge just that little bit more for the best T-shirt, either way, you can make them look stylish every time.
We only have to open our wardrobes or have a quick look online to see the amount of T-shirt colours that are available to us. The T-shirt has evolved so much that we seem to be buying more and more without really realising what we’re going to wear them with, but, that’s where we come in. We’re here to narrow down those easy to wear and classic colours that you can wear time and time again without falling flat on style.
Vicente Uncategorized luxury Brands, Manufacture of clothes in Portugal, manufactures, Manufactures of t-shirt, men’s clothing, organic cotton certification, pants, Portugal, PRIVATE LABEL, Studio for production of clothing, t shirts, taloring, tee
Advice from tom ford how to create a clothing brand.
1.“Trust your instincts when it comes to design.”
2. “Never sell a controlling interest in your name. Ever. Ever.”
3. “Decide for you if fashion is an art or an artistic business. This will affect how you set up your company.”
4. “If your president or chief executive officer thinks they know the difference between dark burgundy and aubergine, fire them.”
5. “If you’re designing your own label, then know yourself.”
6. “We have to have genius creative thoughts precisely four times a year and on exact dates.”
7. “You have a voice that can influence contemporary culture as much or more than anything else.”
8. “Know your ideal client — the dream person you design for, your fantasy muse, so to speak.”
9. “If your brand is to have a strong identity, it must come from you and not from a committee.”
10. “Have a five-year plan, a 10-year plan, even a 20-year plan. And possibly an exit strategy.”
11. “Remember that our customers do not need our clothes.”
12. “Try to remain positive. I struggle with this one too.”
13. “Find a great business partner and don’t let them go. This is absolutely key.”
14. “Be thankful to all those who help you on the way up. You won’t get there without them. Cherish them, and don’t forget them.”
Create a Fashion brand with us . We are a Manufacture of clothes in Portugal for apparel.
Vicente Uncategorized Contemporary Global Lifestyle This is the world’s most important platform for men’s clothing, denim, denim produce in portugal, fashion brand, Gentleman’s, high quality clothing is sustainable, jacket, luxury Brands, manufactures, Manufactures in portugal, Manufactures of t-shirt, organic cotton, organic cotton certification, pants, Produce clothes in portuga, produce high-quality clothing, produce organic fabric, Studio for production of clothing
We produce organic fabric clothes
High quality clothing is sustainable
“Cotton is thought to be a very natural fabric however conventional cotton-growing is one of the most chemically intensive farming operations in the world. Since cotton is the one of the most widely traded commodity (nearly half of all textile products produced), conventional cotton-growing leads to massive environmental and health problems. Environmental research has shown that the extensive and intensive use of synthetic fertilizers, soil additives, defoliants and other substances used to produce conventional cotton wreaks serious havoc on soil, water, and air. These chemicals drift into neighboring communities, posing long-term health threats to people and animals. They also indirectly enter the human food chain through cottonseed in livestock feed, contaminating meat and dairy products. (Cottonseed oil is also used in many processed food products.) The problems with clothing production do not stop in the field. During the conversion of conventional cotton into clothing, numerous toxic chemicals are added at each stage – silicone waxes, harsh petroleum scours, softeners, brighteners, heavy metals, flame and soil retardants, ammonia and formaldehyde. Here are some reasons why organic cotton production is important to the long-term health of the planet”
What does “Certified Organic” mean?
“Certified Organic” means the cotton has been grown according to strict uniform standards that are verified by independent state or private organizations. Certification includes inspections of farm fields and processing facilities, detailed record keeping, and periodic testing of soil and water to ensure that growers and handlers are meeting the standards which have been set. Certification of organic cotton production adds credibility to the final product assures the buyer of the organic status of the product and encourages payment of premium prices to farmers who engage in organic practices”
Vicente Uncategorized chino, clothes man, Contemporary Global Lifestyle This is the world’s most important platform for men’s clothing, denim, denim produce in portugal, jacket, luxury Brands, Manufactures in portugal, Manufactures of t-shirt, men’s clothing, produce high-quality clothing, Red Selvedge, Studio for production of clothing
We are specialist Manufacturing Red Selvedge in Portugal –
We are manufacturing for Denim !
We are prepared to respond to the highest production quality standards in the minimum lead-time. We work with medium productions, always with the guarantee of excellence of a product Made in Portugal.
Our Manufacturing Create fashion brand ensure the highest quality through control mechanisms that are implemented at each stage of the production process.
Development & production
we organize and oversee the complete textile production process, from the first sample to final delivery.
Our quality control team make sure that all steps are performed in accordance with the customer’s specifications: from the reception of fabrics, supervision of cutting, manufacturing and washing phases until the dispatch of the finished product.
Vicente Fasion Counselor, Uncategorized chino, clothes man, denim produce in portugal, fashion, fashion brand, Gentleman’s, jacket, luxury Brands, manufactures, Manufactures in portugal, Manufactures of t-shirt, men’s clothing, produce high-quality clothing, Studio for production of clothing, t shirts, tee
The clothing manufacturing industry is included in one of the steps of the textile production:
Yarn production Weaving, Knit or nonwoven Dyeing and finishing Apparel manufacturing Retail Consumption
This industry has, as first plan process, the sewing operations, and as a secondary plan the cut, fusing, ironing, etc. In this context, the production is reduced to the sewing machine which is not more than a needle and some synchronizing mechanisms allowing the continuous production of seam stiches, everything else is left up to the operator. The operator is responsible for a high quantity of operations, such as controlling the speed of the stitch formation, the alignments of parts to sew, the shape of the thread where the seam is made and therefore the shape of the clothing, the different styles to produce, the quality during and after a seam, etc. Nevertheless, it is estimated that only 1/5 of the task progress is sewing time, being the others 4/5 to manipulate the fabrics and get them ready for stitching, scoring, folding, take out the work of the sewing machine, among other operations. Only 5-10% of the sewing operations can currently be made my automated machines.
The reasons for this domain of manual labor are essentially because of the nature of the materials and the sewing process itself, in other words:
- fabrics are not rigid material and bend in all directions, forcing the design of very complex and expensive automatic equipment
- fabrics vary in extensibility and although some extensibility is desirable for the penetration of the needle into the fabric, the reality is that the extensibility varies from fabric to fabric and within the same fabric depending on the orientation in which it makes the seam
- the thickness of the fabric is variable, being well known the difficulty of making 1
seams on fine fabrics, which must be added the difficulty of stitching in different thicknesses in a single seam thread
In mechanical terms, the sewing is a union able to reconcile with the flexibility, shape and fall of the fabrics, not having yet rival as an alternative able to meet this requirements
Fashion in one of the factors of greater impact, by forcing variability of styles, fabrics and sizes. If the clothing was reduced to a style, fabric and sizes, the automation problem would be solved a long ago.
By : Liliana Ribeiro 2014/2015
Vicente Fasion Counselor, Uncategorized chino, fashion, jacket, luxury Brands, Manufactures of t-shirt, men’s clothing, Produce clothes in portuga, produce high-quality clothing, production, simple fabric, Studio for production of clothing, t shirts, tee
by Adriano B.
After a couple of years going there, we already know what to expect: an eclectic mix of new menswear brands and established ones, great food, cool people and cool parties. But still, there’s always something exciting and new. We had the chance to see new spaces and presentations including one curated by Lulu Kennedy, Founder and Director of Fashion East; Space magazine/MOON world, a curation of objects handpicked by their favorite designers and design brands; and another from Japanese retailer Beams showing a large offer of labels.
Located just outside of the city at the Bella Center, this years’ show was visited by buyers, press and designers from all around the world.
by Adriano B.