1st High-quality clothing factories at- CFB
When it comes to fashion, there is no denying the fact that this industry is playing a huge role in destroying the environment.
Regular Clothing factories as Being the second-largest polluting industry, it contributes to emitting 10% of carbon emissions along with producing 21 billion tons of garbage.
To avoid contributing to these destructions, the Create Fashion Brand has come up with several strategies that help in promoting sustainability.
About Create Fashion Brand – Clothing factories :
High-quality clothing is all we think about producing, and we began this journey in Portugal. Keeping in mind the importance and benefits of eco-friendly products, we design our garments as a progressive vision for sportswear and contemporary fashion.
Our biggest passion is to be sustainable textile production that people can rely upon without worrying about contributing to carbon footprints.
The CEO of Create Fashion Brand started this company in order to create better knowledge about sustainability and increase it throughout the production.
Along with providing eco-friendly products, we aim to provide consumer safety and environmental production right from the production of the product to its disposal.
The products we come up with are certified by OCS, ISO-9001, OEKO-TEX, GOTS, which are the organizations providing sustainable product certifications.
Products we produce in our group of clothing factories :
Keeping in mind environmental protection and sustainability, here are all the products that you can get your hands on from our brand:
- Henley shirts.
- Polo shirts.
- Denim Jackets.
- Biker Jacket.
- Crew neck/ Hoodies
- Chino, etc.
All about our T-shirts:
When it comes to T-shirts, we know how vital the fittings are. They say T-shirts should never be too baggy or tight, and to make them a perfect fit for you, we always consider this statement.
Here is all that you need to know about our T-shirts before you place your first order with us.
Before you place your order, make sure to read all the instructions related to T-shirt fittings to get that perfect look:
- The length of the T-shirt should at least cover your waistband. Its bottom hem should not hit higher than your hips.
- About the sleeves of the T-shirts, they should be hitting about halfway up the upper arm. If you are tall, the sleeves that tend to go farther down may not look very pleasing.
- A look that is flamboyant and douche at the same time, this is what the tightness of your T-shirt shall make you look like. If you are in good shape, you can wear a tighter T-shirt rather than a loose one. However, if not, make sure to get some loose T-shirts to flaunt them properly.
- When it comes to the shoulder seams, they should precisely align to where the shoulder ends to give a good look and fitting. It should not go lower on your arm and not even towards the neck.
Although there are not many options for the necklines of T-shirts, however, knowing about the two available ones can make your choice easier, and here they are:
- The most common and classic option is the crew neckline. This kind of neckline is suitable for men who have a slight frame and build because it helps create a squarer shoulder appearance.
- The second option for the neckline of T-shirts is the V-shape. It is pretty less formal as compared to the crew neckline; however, you can’t deny the fact that it adds an extra style to your T-shirt.
- If you are more into style rather than formal dressing, the V-neck is definitely your go-to option.
Clothing factories – Why our High-quality T-shirts?
Before you make your mind to purchasing our stuff, the question of what makes our T-shirts different than the hundreds of brands available out there must have popped in your mind.
To clear that out for you, we have all the things gathered to make your decision super convenient and satisfactory.
Here is what make our T-shirts different than other brands:
- CFB clothing factories promote ethical fashion, and the T-shirts that you will get your hands on are of high quality and eco-friendly material. If you are someone who loves eco-friendly products, are T-shirts are the right choice for you.
- For almost the last 15 years, we have been researching sustainable production methods and friendly fabrics, and the T-shirts you will buy are produced using all the research and sustainable approach.
- If you’re into promoting green energy, you will love to know this. We at the CFB consume the power that is generated by green sources. Through controlled tabs, we have reduced the loss of water to a significant level. Hence, the T-shirts that you’re going to purchase from us are made by following all the environmental-friendly means and approaches.
- Not only this, our T-shirts and other products are certified by sustainable product certifications that include ISO 9001, GOTS, OEKO-TEX, OCS, etc. We not only work to provide you with the best product but also towards giving a fruitful output to our environment.
- While we may not be a part of providing you a T-shirt for 3€, however, we make sure that you are free from investing more in the same T-shirt in the near future. The T-shirt that you may buy from other brands in 3€ may want you to invest 10€ more in the future to recycle it. Our environmentally friendly and sustainable approaches will take you away from such worries.
Clothing factories – categories of T-shirts :
We are not only sellers but can turn out to be your business partners too. Here are the categories of T-shirt fabrics that you can find at CFB:
- Burn out fabric that gives an edgy look.
- Comfy and flexible Jersey material.
- Organic cotton is grown with minimal use of fertilizers and chemicals.
- Polyester is best for resisting shrinkage and wrinkles.
- Pigment-dyed fabric that gives a worn-out look.
- Rib-knit that is used for creating structured and thick T-shirts.
- Modal that is used for giving drape and slinky feel.
- Irregular weave with a rough texture by using Slub.
- Viscose or rayon that is made out of woody plants and gives a wrinkling yet silky feel.