How We Do It How We Do It How We Do It
From when we receive your quote request to the delivery of your collections.
1. Start from Client’s tech pack or reference sample
2. Analyze / Define tech packs or garment specs
3. Development of 1st prototype and preliminary budgeting
4. Prototype execution and shipping
5. Fabric & components sourcing for BULK
6. Adjustments/alterations of sample and approval
7. Final planning, consumption & price confirmation
8. Production scheduling and deadline estimative
9. Once components arrive to warehouse:
_ perform Quality Control checks (internal & 3rd party)
_ pattern adjustment (per fabric batch/color)
_ coordination w/ clients & approvals
_ pre production & production tests
10. Cut bulk production
11. QC on cutted bulk production
12. Sort components & prepare for sewing
13. Sewing/ Assembling w/:
_ Final sewing operations induction
_ Apply QC protocol
14. Special sew operations, final accessories, ironing, individual packaging & labeling
15. Final QC
16. Invoicing & other documents
17. Bulk shipment & packing lists
Research & Development
an extension of your company's design team
Our Research & Development Team works closely with a network of partners and suppliers to present not only innovative but existing and applicable solutions to our Client´s projects.
From sourcing the right fabric to a printing or embroidery technique, the focus is on delivering the best customized solutions for our client’s needs.
Think of our R&D Team as an extension of your company’s Design Team.
Sampling & Product Engineering
the latest technology and the most innovative techniques
With thousands of sample units produced per year, CFB amasses over 30 years of know-how on handling a vast assortment of fabrics and their possible combinations, developing a wide variety of garments.
We place at our client´s disposal the latest technologies and the most up-to-date and innovative techniques for prototype and bulk production.
1. All the work from our R&D Team is done with our Clients’ needs and best interests at heart.
2. If a garment selected by a Client reaches the production stage and is a result of an R&D-originated effort, then this style/garment will not be made available to another Client.
3. All materials/information received from our Clients for R&D purposes is treated as our Client´s property (and handled as confidential), and will be safely stored or returned or upon request.
Costing & Pricing
competitive, flexible and fair quotes
Our account managers provide you with one or more price quotations.
A quote that fully respects your request.
Alternative price quotations that take into account different fabric qualities, style adjustments, production or finishing techniques, quantities, etc.
We pride ourselves in being able to be competitive with our pricing while respecting all the stakeholders involved in the business.
A solution that is fair and suitable to all is the goal and all variables of a price can be re-evaluted, so long as they meet our Clients needs and expectations .
Made in Portugal
CFB sources in Portugal and Italy (mainly) and worldwide, pending a case by case analysis.
Fabric sourcing is crucial to our operation. While keeping the widest range of options open, we place careful attention on controlling Costs, Quality and Lead Times in order to guarantee efficient sampling and bulk production phases.
Trims and Accessories
CFB sources within its global network of partners and suppliers for every component that goes into a garment or apparel.
Every individual component is sourced according to the Client’s specifications, price range, quality, etc.
All the cutting – manual and automatic – takes place internally in one of our 3 factories.
Precision is guaranteed both by the skilled experience of our staff as well as by the machinery technology that we continuously update.
Labeling and Packaging
All labeling and packaging can be individually customized in each production order.
Packaging can be done using our Client´s logo and respecting their brand identity requirements.
In order to assure that Clients have the right Quality delivered to them, a last coordinated effort is carried out by both our Quality Control and Labeling & Packaging Departments.
All the sewing stages are done internally in one of our factories.
Each of our factories has a skilled and sizeable Sewing Department with large scale production capacity.
In this way we guarantee that the work is done to the highest standards, ours and our Client´s, and we lose no time in outsourcing or subcontracting.
implemented in all stages of production
In order to comply with The Highest Quality Standards and our Client´s Specifications, CFB has implemented a QC Protocol with procedures that include all production stages.
At the end of each production stage a Quality Control Inspection takes place. A final inspection is done at the Labelling and Packaging stage.
Quality production is what sets us apart, so no important step or procedure is skipped.
Logistics and Supply Chain
proven and effective solutions
We have partnered with the best Logistic solutions providers to handle and deliver your production orders.
According to the destination, urgency, costs and other criteria, we select the best logistics partner to transport and deliver your garments.