CFB- Make ECO FRIENDLY FABRICS
Is a textile garment manufacturing spent the last 10 years researching the development , of fabrics and forms of production ECO FRIENDLY FABRICS and sustainable production methods
CFB- Is a textile garment manufacturing company with certificates and contributes to social care and support in Portugal.
Keeping all confection products in Portugal,
This way we keep alive infinitely a Sustainable system and eco friendly textile .
On the Ecological Front: CFB – Create Fashion Brand has been implementing several measures to protect our planet and lower CO2 emissions:
- Producing 55% of its Electricity demand with Photovoltaic Panels
- Usage of Natural Gas from the Boiler
- Pre-Heating of the Water of the Boiler with Solar Panels
- Recycling of Industrial Waste
- Special roofing with major Thermal isolation
- UV Ray Protection Films on windows to reduce air conditioning usage
- Controlled tabs for Water saving
- Eco-Friendly tube lighting
- Limited Energy consumption machinery
- Separation and recycling of production / office / organic waste
- And more measures converging on the protection of our Planet.
CFB use NATURAL FIBERS (CELLULOSIC FIBERS) see some examples below:
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Upholds strict ethical and ecological criteria for fibers, which must be produced 100% biologically from seed to shelf. This means no chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers, or even machine harvesting at any stage in the manufacturing from packaging and labeling, must meet these criteria.
- Oeko-Tex 100: Ensures the fabrics and devices used to process them do not contain any harmful chemicals like heavy metals colorants, preservatives, and formaldehyde. It also keeps everything at a skin-friendly pH. Be careful here because (as we’ll see shortly) this cert can apply to either raw or finished materials, but not necessarily both, which leaves some room for greenwashing if we’re not careful.