Skip to content
How To Order Garments ?
- Step 1 – Get in touch … Our production team will guide you through the production process, to help you create the garments you require, quickly and efficiently.
- Step 2 – Customer gives our production team an indication of the garment(s) needed, the fabrics and colours, and follows this by sending a pattern, drawing or sample to duplicate, with instructions, sizes, quantities, and the label & print artwork if required.
- Step 3 – We will then offer a quote and an indication of lead-time. If accepted by the customer, we will then prepare samples, and lab-dips if required.
- Step 4 – Customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above. If necessary sampling will continue until customer approval.
- Step 5 – Production lead-time will then begin on receipt of written purchase order.
- Step 6 – Customer order immediately goes into production and is delivered as agreed according to freight method chosen and lead-time given.